31 Replies

My husband use to be like that, ever since my first born baby, he would never stay home and only come back when we are all asleep, he will stay out play over night mj or go drinking session with his friend . Until one day I can't take it anymore I say I wanna divorce he even threaten to slap my mom and I call up the police to catch him. And my bro been a middle man gave us a solution to end the fight, we agree to take turn to take care our love one, but that moment when he was ask to sign on the agreement he breakdown and regreted what he done, and he suggested to meet and sit down and talk what's going on . So now me and my husband are find now and have 2 lovely kids, whenever we quarrel we will cool-down and go out as a friend and speak thing out.

Please approach a family service centre near you and seek their assistance. They will guide you on what to do. Your Husband already hit you twice and pointed a knife at your LO some more. These are dangerous signs.. Go to this page: https://www.msf.gov.sg/dfcs/familyservice/default.aspx And then key in your postal code, it will let you know which service centre are you suppose to go to base on your address. Take care.

No problem.. your safety and ur LO's safety is the most important now.. if you are going to plan to take action, I suggest that you move out to your parents' place first.. coz he already use knife and point at ur LO.. not sure what he can do next.. move out le then approach FSC and apply for protection order..

If a man were to hit you (not once but twice) and point a knife at your LO then why are you still with him??? If he can point a knife at your LO then who knows what he will or can do next. Your kid should be your breaking point. Actually, if he hits you that should be your breaking point. Ever tried talking to someone close in the family about this so that they could help a little? Please take care!

VIP Member

First of all. You need to protect yourself and your LO by applying a PPO since he already pointed a knife at your LO. Anything CAN happen. Secondly, he is starting to be abusive, I would advise you to seek help from FSC. And probably move to somewhere safe incase the loan repayment fails and loan sharks come. Have you tried to figure out whats gg on in the block other then mahjong?

Dear you better leave now seriously before things get out of hand. If he does not care about you and your child then don't wait for him to change. I know you are scared and you just want a father for your child but it is better to not have a father then one who would threaten your child's life. Quickly go to somewhere you can trust and stay with, get a restraining order and get a lawyer quickly

VIP Member

I may better aware of ur family abt ur current situation.. rather one something bad happens no one knows anything then there is no clue for anyone .. u may better take care don’t argue with him while u r alone .. coz he already threatened u once so better be careful n try to take some help .. don’t stress too much ur self coz u hv a lil one to take care .. hugs mama be strong

VIP Member

Even gambling is not acceptable cause it's too frequent. Never reveal about the laptop stuff u have been going through them. I want to see through his lies and the reason to leave him because his not worth my time anymore. Your health is important, please take good care of yourself and your LO. And also, please confide it to your own family members, You are not alone.

VIP Member

This is simply not acceptable. He’s putting your life and your kids life in danger. You need to have a talk with him and tell him the next time he tries something like this - you are going straight to the police. If I were In the same situation I would have left. The moment he pulled a stunt like a knife on my little one - I am out.

When he’s out I will take my child and leave him Don’t you think it’s a dead end? Hitting you and pointing a knife at yourself child? Get help Report him to the police If you don’t hv the heart to report, please think of your LO How is she going to grow up in this environment? I think u are better off just the 2 of u.

I would leave him, my friend. Wouldn’t care what he does to me, but to point a knife at my child is an absolute NO NO. I wouldn’t want to live in regret that I didn’t protect him/her should he really do sth to my child.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles