I m very frustrated n devasted. My husband has been lying to me saying he is working. He said he play mahjong. And he will come back. He didnt come back lately. He will only comes home at afternoon then he leaves again at night . I check his laptop grab transaction he is been going to the same block. I asked him. He says play mahjong. He even took loan of. I manage to saw the documents. He doesnt know that i m aware of it. Many times i really wan to give up. But there are somethings i cannot tell him that i saw his laptops n etc because thats my evidence proof. Early this year we quarrelled. He even hitted me twice. He even point knife at my lo. Seriously i dont know what to do. I have been smoking alot n thinking alot. What would you do

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Gather evidence, have ur own back up plan, save money (dont smoke, doesnt help) and prep to leave him. Get ur family support too! Get PPO against him if needed. He will go to jail if he ever harms u after u apply for PPO.

Please please please safety is priority for both you and lo. Even if you don't think for yourself please think for your child. Your child depends on you for protection. You can get help at the nearest FSC in your area.

Super Mum

First of all, stop smoking and drinking He is mean to u doesnt mean u have to be mean to yourself and baby. Try to stay away and keep a distance for awhile until both of u are ready to talk

If I were you I suggest moving out immediately if you have family members.on top of that to make a police report for your safety. Be safe. And please take care of yourself. Stay strong dear

Hitting, pointing knife at baby is NEVER ok! You shouldn’t even be staying with this Monster! Get help, report him to police. Don’t wait till things get even bad.

First of all u need to protect yourself & lo. If possible, find out where exactly he went & what's the real purpose becoz to me I dun believe is Mahjong.

TapFluencer

Oh dear. Im sorry u have to go through this. But pls seek for help ASAP. Register for PPO application & family counselling therapy pls..

VIP Member

Reach out to your support system for help. Ask yourself - if this is what you want/are you ok with this. Hang in there, stay strong!

I am so sorry you are going through all this. Please be very close to your family and keep them informed about everything

your husband is immature. leave tht house or go to the police momsh. file a case. your lo's life was put at risk.