I feel very sad. I just confirmed again that husband has another separate facebook account with an alias plus I believe he blocked my account. He PM other women with "those" messages. I don't feel like letting him touch me or call me "Sayang", "Dear".. Is it okay? I avoided him, don't let him touch me and throw a big tantrum.. and he ask me, "What wrong i did again?" I feel like marriage is just a contract.

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I feel sorry for what you went through, personally in have had my fair share of such relationships before I decided to walk away. As much as I empathise with you, relationship issue is not a one sided affair. what is his reasons of straying? is it something that is psychological? My ex was a very insecure person with low self esteem when it comes to bedroom topics, he finds fulfilment using a different online persona to 'prove' a point, I told him to see a doc to sort it out. I found out about his issue ever since we were together and for 7 years, it was not only sexless, I had to deal with his unending 'online affairs' which much later stage progressed to meet ups with random strangers. His behaviour changed me, I was mostly angry and bitter about it. I became a person whom check on him and at his tail all the time. ignorance is bliss isn't it? My adverse reaction pushed him further into the online, dating website thing. We argued and fought about his issue many many times, promises were made and broken in less than 24 hours always. Did I love him back then, sure I did, I wanted to help him to get better at managing his issue. After helping him, for 7 years, he robbed me off my dignity, my trust, my sanity, and the worst of it, most of my money. So, for the sake of myself, I have to leave him and start anew. I closed my eyes to a lot of his doings, I ignored my parents' advise, my friends' advise. I lost my parents without even seeing them one last time (because of him), I lost countless friends. I lost myself. I used to question myself if I am at fault too, and I believe to a certain extent I was. after leaving him I see a clearer picture. not all men can be faithful for life, they will find reasons to back themselves up for things they do. so babe, one more chance to fix it or walk away? it really depends on how much further can you go through this hurl with him.

Read more

I believe you have make up your mind to continue stay with him because you still love him so much.. I don't like to see broken family but some situation we can't stop or decide.. Take a deep breath and touch your heart.. Ask yourself.. Will you be able to forgive him and forget the wrong thing he does? Will you be able to hang on this family if he does it again? I been into this kind of situation before.. I 14 follow this man, 17 married This man & 21 divorce with this man.. 7 years of relationship is not easy for me.. I choose to leave after I have given 3 chances.. But this happen on the 4th time.. I give up.. I know is bad for my 2kids.. But I have no choice, what I can do is give my children whatever I can, what is best for them. Babe, think carefully, don't live with regret, God bless you :)

Read more

Communication in a relationship is very important. I do understand that you do not wish to talk about it and even feel disgusted talking to him but without communicating you would not know what he's thinking. Give yourself and your marriage a chance. Sit down with him and let him know how do you feel and why do you behave this way. Both of you could also try counselling if you are interested to make thing works. Most of the time, the marriage break down due to lack of communication. Just because both party assume they know each other well so they do not communicate but without communicating no one would understand what's in your mind. Be positive!!

Read more

After I got pregnant I noticed my husbands attitude changed, he was unusually distant and anytime I brought it up he acted like I was crazy and my hormones was making me act up. I discussed with my college roomy and she recommended [email protected] that she had used to change her grades severally. He helped me and I found out my Husband was cheating and the whatsapp messages really helped in divorce court. good help is hard to find but he is a real professional and understanding. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Communication play an important role in marriage. I think it better to find a right timing and sit down to have a heart to heart talk . At least let him know what you have found out and ur feeling towards it and see how he react. By throwing a tantrum n avoiding him without he knowing what really happen will cause more problems..Sit down and say whatever is in ur mind and heart let him understand the problem maybe will help , dont cause more misunderstand among u all . Jiayou !!

Read more

he once said if messaging other women is not cheating. hold hands, hug also not cheating. unless he sleeps with other women. which he say he never will. but what if in future he dares to sleep around, as he becomes older. and I feel so used by him. he got turn on by some other women, then have sex with me. I don't wish to have sex with him anymore if like that.. is it possible to have a sexless marriage? just stay on for the kids and the house and family?

Read more
4y ago

This sucks..

VIP Member

Hugs if you have children & still love your husband it will be helpful for the both of you to go for Counselling session. It might be easier for your husband to tell an outsider why did he resort to such behaviour. The counsellor should be able to identify & correct the behaviour that is not appropriate in the marriage. Sometimes, it's more easier for an outsider to identify the problems & propose solutions that can salvage the marriage.

Read more

I have 2 ideas in mind. 1. Like what above said, make a fake account. Accept & test him. See what he doing with his another account. Maybe you could even try to make him fall for the fake account if he's really doing something wrong. 2. You can just talk to him, tell him what you know and just ask for an explanation. If you feel that the marriage can be saved, talk it out. :)

Read more
8y ago

Then i believe the leopard will never change its spots. You said you don't want a broken family. But is this best for your kids to have a s*** a** father. Sorry about my language. I am really angry for you. I believe this is a very unhealthy relationship & will do more harm than good. If you not going to walk away, & secretly hope that one day he will change. I believe he MIGHT change. But what are the chances? Don't you think you deserve to be happy? Don't you think your kids deserve to be hap

I would have just tell him what I saw. I feel marriage is a matter of trust. Even if you managed to add him with a fake account, what would you do next? If the trust is gone, it's gone. Talk to him before it's too late.

well maybe you can talk to him nicely and try sort out problem because sometimes it might be some mistake ? Perhaps talk it out. Every marriage have its own problems but it's take two to solve

8y ago

actually this is not the first time. but I have not been checking on him and letting him do as he wish. and now he has been at it again. I feel so disappointed. is this kind of marriage even normal?