I feel very sad. I just confirmed again that husband has another separate facebook account with an alias plus I believe he blocked my account. He PM other women with "those" messages. I don't feel like letting him touch me or call me "Sayang", "Dear".. Is it okay? I avoided him, don't let him touch me and throw a big tantrum.. and he ask me, "What wrong i did again?" I feel like marriage is just a contract.

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I feel sorry for what you went through, personally in have had my fair share of such relationships before I decided to walk away. As much as I empathise with you, relationship issue is not a one sided affair. what is his reasons of straying? is it something that is psychological? My ex was a very insecure person with low self esteem when it comes to bedroom topics, he finds fulfilment using a different online persona to 'prove' a point, I told him to see a doc to sort it out. I found out about his issue ever since we were together and for 7 years, it was not only sexless, I had to deal with his unending 'online affairs' which much later stage progressed to meet ups with random strangers. His behaviour changed me, I was mostly angry and bitter about it. I became a person whom check on him and at his tail all the time. ignorance is bliss isn't it? My adverse reaction pushed him further into the online, dating website thing. We argued and fought about his issue many many times, promises were made and broken in less than 24 hours always. Did I love him back then, sure I did, I wanted to help him to get better at managing his issue. After helping him, for 7 years, he robbed me off my dignity, my trust, my sanity, and the worst of it, most of my money. So, for the sake of myself, I have to leave him and start anew. I closed my eyes to a lot of his doings, I ignored my parents' advise, my friends' advise. I lost my parents without even seeing them one last time (because of him), I lost countless friends. I lost myself. I used to question myself if I am at fault too, and I believe to a certain extent I was. after leaving him I see a clearer picture. not all men can be faithful for life, they will find reasons to back themselves up for things they do. so babe, one more chance to fix it or walk away? it really depends on how much further can you go through this hurl with him.

Read more