I feel very sad. I just confirmed again that husband has another separate facebook account with an alias plus I believe he blocked my account. He PM other women with "those" messages. I don't feel like letting him touch me or call me "Sayang", "Dear".. Is it okay? I avoided him, don't let him touch me and throw a big tantrum.. and he ask me, "What wrong i did again?" I feel like marriage is just a contract.

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I believe you have make up your mind to continue stay with him because you still love him so much.. I don't like to see broken family but some situation we can't stop or decide.. Take a deep breath and touch your heart.. Ask yourself.. Will you be able to forgive him and forget the wrong thing he does? Will you be able to hang on this family if he does it again? I been into this kind of situation before.. I 14 follow this man, 17 married This man & 21 divorce with this man.. 7 years of relationship is not easy for me.. I choose to leave after I have given 3 chances.. But this happen on the 4th time.. I give up.. I know is bad for my 2kids.. But I have no choice, what I can do is give my children whatever I can, what is best for them. Babe, think carefully, don't live with regret, God bless you :)

Read more