I feel very sad. I just confirmed again that husband has another separate facebook account with an alias plus I believe he blocked my account. He PM other women with "those" messages. I don't feel like letting him touch me or call me "Sayang", "Dear".. Is it okay? I avoided him, don't let him touch me and throw a big tantrum.. and he ask me, "What wrong i did again?" I feel like marriage is just a contract.

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have 2 ideas in mind. 1. Like what above said, make a fake account. Accept & test him. See what he doing with his another account. Maybe you could even try to make him fall for the fake account if he's really doing something wrong. 2. You can just talk to him, tell him what you know and just ask for an explanation. If you feel that the marriage can be saved, talk it out. :)

Read more
8y ago

Then i believe the leopard will never change its spots. You said you don't want a broken family. But is this best for your kids to have a s*** a** father. Sorry about my language. I am really angry for you. I believe this is a very unhealthy relationship & will do more harm than good. If you not going to walk away, & secretly hope that one day he will change. I believe he MIGHT change. But what are the chances? Don't you think you deserve to be happy? Don't you think your kids deserve to be hap