I feel very sad. I just confirmed again that husband has another separate facebook account with an alias plus I believe he blocked my account. He PM other women with "those" messages. I don't feel like letting him touch me or call me "Sayang", "Dear".. Is it okay? I avoided him, don't let him touch me and throw a big tantrum.. and he ask me, "What wrong i did again?" I feel like marriage is just a contract.

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In the days of my parents.. Couples stay together for their children even they stay in different room.. They put their personal interest behind.. Now a days marriage break up so fast.. Haiz

8y ago

my friend is even happier when her parents divorced because for once she saw her parents happy and there is finally peace in the house. her parents get along so much better now!

will be good if you can communicate and air your troubles to him, perhaps it will give him a chance to open up. if it continues to go on and hurt you, i feel it isn’t worth it..

if still love your husband dont let him go. arguing and quarreling dont help your marriage. Speak out very important, speak nicely check out first what happens don't guess.

8y ago

I love him. But I know he don't love me enough. he is only with me because I allowed him to have sex with me and am the mother to his children. he will say that it is normal for men to flirt around with beautiful sexy women.

VIP Member

Better to talk than throwing tantrum.. let him express his feeling what’s the wrong with him why he acting like tht ..

Create your own fake account and add him as a friend and see if he accepts and what he messages you.

8y ago

I have decided to do just that. I love him. but I know that he never did love me. I am only the mother to his children. and the stupidest girl to let him have sex with me. so it all started.

I think u need to talk with ur hub , if u still want this marriage u need to find way to solve it

VIP Member

Why don’t you try to bust him with that other alias account. If he keeps asking what’s wrong.

VIP Member

Feel for you.. but sometimes it's good to make a painful decision for the long run..

You should talk it out with him to get it out of your system

VIP Member

I think it's important to communicate w one another.