What's your question?

I feel being a bit unattached to my husband..sometimes i wish we were younger back when times was still fun,chasing, and laughing and making love to each other every week. It's pretty hard to keep that spark right now that we have a kid and married and so many obligations to face..have anyone felt the same way once?

35 Replies
I was in that state once, wondering why does it have to be like that. Why we lost interest in each other? Is it because we took each other for granted, we think we understand each other too well, no incentive to please or make it work better? or all other lame excuses. Then one day, I decided to change thing for the better, and I decided to fall in love with my wife again. Yes, I try to remember the person she was and still s, that the same person that make my heart skip a beat or two whenever I am with her. I would think of the time when we would not say goodbye over the phone, the time I long to see her, the scribbling of her name on my note book. Yes, all those special and precious moments I shared with her. Then, I start to look at her imagining that we are both teenagers again, when I steal glances at her, I could see the beautiful person that she used to be and still in my eyes. my heart would pounds faster, I will get excited and when I hug her, it was as though I am hugging her for the 1st time, her kiss is so sweet and potent, that I began to get light headed. Now after more than 20 years of marriage, I still believed that I have married the most beautiful woman in the world and I long for the warm remembrance I get when I go home from work, and can't wait for the hot passionate nights when we are alone in our bedroom. Thinking back when I felt bored and distant in my marriage, I must have been dumb and blind, and not to see and treasure my beautiful significant other. May all you feel lack of excitement and feeling, don't just complaint about it, renew the fire in your heart and fall in love with your spouse all over again, you will find new excitement and fulfilling love, more than ever before. Trust me.
Read more
It’s understandable to become unattached sometimes. But it’s only temporarily. Worry not, you are not alone. Many couples go through this but bounce back to their normal serves after a while. You are still young and there is a lot to see still, so take each day as it comes. You are thinking about this or considering it an issue is in itself the first step to solving this “issue.” If you feel too unattached, perhaps you can discuss ways to become attached again with your partner. Spending alone time, going out for a movie or even just a quick 15 mins walk alone can make a huge difference. Worry not, all will be well. Wish you and your hubby the very best.
Read more
VIP Member
it's completely normal to feel this way. I think most parents or couples feel the same way at one point or another. most importantly know you priorities which I'm sure is your child:) Have date nights at least once a week, I think that will help!
Read more
VIP Member
We are in the same shoes. Hope all is well in the future.
We still young... We only 30 now and we experiencing that. We have a 3 year old and a 3 week old... Life is just about the kids and responsibilities there is no more and him and I... We know longer exist and it's so sad...
Read more
Yes,indeed! We r in the same situation now! Feel u mom! 😑
I feel you. Ganyan na ganyan yung nararamdaman ko ngayon. 🙁
sometime we miss that all
Hmm.. There was an article i read where it says love expires but it does come back. I strongly believe it. I still keep falling on the same person naman. 🙂But don't expect him to initiate to step-up on your relationship. Do something. Sometimes it is just a matter of mindset. Reminisce why did you fall for him. Don't drown yourself with whatever problems you are going through or negativities.. Don't loose the hugs and kisses..
Read more
VIP Member
Tell him what you are thinking kase hindi nya malalaman kung anong iniisip mo kung hindi mo sasabihin. Naramdaman ko na rin yan noon tapos sinabi ko lang sa kanya. You can text or chat him instead kung feeling mo medyo nahihiya ka. Basta in a nice way lang
Read more
Related Posts