Help!

I hate to admit it but I feel I'm not attracted to my husband anymore. We have been married for 10 years and we have a 5 year old and a 3 year old. Our kids are our life and everything revolves around them. How do I get that spark back?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

loving your other half continuously is a choice, if you nurture the feeling na "i am not attracted to him anymore" mas lalo mong mefeefeel iyun. its a choice na kailangan nating isustain din ng actions. kasi Both of you should work hard for your relationship specially you have kids na. re-ignite your love with each other, by reaching out to each other, do things that you used to do. kasi having kids really nakakawala ng time sa isat isa. go girl!

Read more

Recall those happy moments that you had with him. Look back at your wedding photos. Talk to your husband. Find a right time, let him know how you feel. Communication is important. It takes effort to make a marriage happy & complete. Do not give up! :)

Its quite normal...we are human afterall. Perhaps you need to rekindle the romance...with children, finances, etc it can take a toll on relationships. Try to remember why or how you both fell in love. Go on date night, staycation "1 night affair"...

VIP Member

Try and recall the times when you guys first met. Communication is important too so do try and go out, just the two of you.

TapFluencer

Have the grandparents to look after the kids, then both of u go pa tor like before married, watch movie, dinner etc.

Aalahanin mo kung bakit mo sya minahal sa kung ano meron sya at sa ugali nya at sa nalampasan nyong pagsubok.

Go for weekly couple dates and interesting activities to spice up the relationship.

VIP Member

Have some quality time just the 2 of you. Go on movie dates or holiday!☺️

Arrange some romantic dates w him! Surprise him with movies dates etc

VIP Member

do the things u 2 used to love doing tgt