Would like to ask

Hi everyone, I would like to ask as my husband sperm is super yellowish and right now we still unable to produce a baby out as I have a kid with me which is belong to my previous marriage as my kid was asking us when will we give her a brother or sister we answer her we are unable to give you a sibling and she felt sad after hearing about that. How can we really conceive to have a kid and therefore I had an abortion in 2014 as I doesn't know do the doctor really help me done a good job of it.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try medical herbs ... it works after i tried for 2mths as we been trying for 3 years. My new born is 1.5 mths old.

5y ago

What kind of medical herbs? Can intro

VIP Member

Have you visit any gynae to do some checks? How Long have your been trying to conceive? It took me some time.

5y ago

I went to gyane check with them they say I under pcos and it took me for 2years didn't get pregnant

Try TCM and dont get too depressed. Ensure a well balanced diet, sleep well and enhances your mood.

I would consult a gynae and maybe get yourselves checked and tested Stressing ur self wont help

I think doesn’t matter if the sperm is yellowish. As long as the sperm is quality.

Get advised from your Gynae. There are many treatments available eg IUI and IVF.

VIP Member

You can visit gynae to seek advice? They should be able to do some check

VIP Member

How old are you? Have you gone for a check up yet?

5y ago

yes I went for checkup age of 28 and I'm in health rage.

Sounds normal. But do see a doctor first.

VIP Member

Seek an advise from gynae.