I feel being a bit unattached to my husband..sometimes i wish we were younger back when times was still fun,chasing, and laughing and making love to each other every week. It's pretty hard to keep that spark right now that we have a kid and married and so many obligations to face..have anyone felt the same way once?

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there.. being a Husband of a working Wife,I kind of understand how you feel(on the male prospect). By the time I come home from work, both of us would be too tired to do anything. Fortunately for us, we have a helper. After the 3rd month of the arrival of our 1 st Daughter(thats when I felt neglected) I spoke to my Wife and told her how I felt. We decided to have Thursdays to ourselves for movies/dinner or shopping just to ourselves. Please note that this is not being selfish but by doing this, it helps the relationship between daddy and mummy to improve. I also explained to her that firstly, she had to take care of the Champion in the mirror( that’s HERSELF) before anyone else!! Hope this helps and hang in there. Things can only get better.👍

Read more