I feel being a bit unattached to my husband..sometimes i wish we were younger back when times was still fun,chasing, and laughing and making love to each other every week. It's pretty hard to keep that spark right now that we have a kid and married and so many obligations to face..have anyone felt the same way once?

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I've been there too mommy, but you have to talk to your spouse.. communication is the key kasi pareho kayong overwhelmed sa pagdating ni baby..make time for each other kahit simpleng kwentuhan at lambingan lang lalo na pag tulog si baby..plan a date as well with baby on the stroller..just make time, and enjoy each other..

Read more

yea, me too.. sometimes felt really miss him so much.. and only at night can talked to him.. eventough now with whatsapp or whatsoever.. its just not enough.. i also need attention.. even during the wkends when he's around with the kids.. but im trying my best to spark the love again.. 😢😢

VIP Member

Same here. Even right now i'm feeling the same. I guess it's due to the pressure and stress we face daily at work and with kids. We just get tired and really wanted a break for ourselves. Why don't you get someone to care for your kids and go for a short trip with you and your husband?

Read more

I feel you... Although in general our relationship is okay and I know he is not the romantic sort, but sometimes I wished he could just be as touchy as when we are dating. Maybe it's after years of facing each other and sick of it or what, I don't know...

VIP Member

Tell him what you are thinking kase hindi nya malalaman kung anong iniisip mo kung hindi mo sasabihin. Naramdaman ko na rin yan noon tapos sinabi ko lang sa kanya. You can text or chat him instead kung feeling mo medyo nahihiya ka. Basta in a nice way lang

VIP Member

it's completely normal to feel this way. I think most parents or couples feel the same way at one point or another. most importantly know you priorities which I'm sure is your child:) Have date nights at least once a week, I think that will help!

We still young... We only 30 now and we experiencing that. We have a 3 year old and a 3 week old... Life is just about the kids and responsibilities there is no more and him and I... We know longer exist and it's so sad...

I do. I totally feel you. I guess it's normal we get worn out as well. But a marriage needs constant work in progress. Take a break. And by taking care of yourself you will feel better.

yes it's hard to keep the spark especially have children. Communicate with him, make time for each other, or sometimes go out for a date without children. Effort will make things right.

Chat more with him, try to make time for each other- after the kids sleep. Be realistic about life now that ur married with more responsibilities.. of course things are different.