Can i ask any of your husband give you mummies money even you yourself is working? My husband dont .. no matter how much he earn, he doesnt give me money. Even buy things for lo, he doesnt even give money. Expect me to pay myself for our lo things..

64 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

nope I don't get any money from my Husband too..I earn money from what i sell online too..I think that by earning money myself it's much easier and I can buy things for myself or my Son rather then getting money from Husband it's much more difficult and I pay for my Son sch fees and expenses too

VIP Member

If wife is working, husband and wife should have joint responsibility on kids & household financial. Suggest to have a joint account between husband and wife which both contribute agreeable % of income which this pool of money will be used on household stuff and kids stuff :)

Me too. Im earning higher salary than my husband. Sometimes i still pass money to my husband because he said he has no money! All baby diapers, milk powder, home utilities bill paid by me. So don't expect mens to give you. Try save abit for rainy days

Yes. I'm a ftwm and my Husband every month on the dot will give me allowance for household bills, groceries etc. Extra $ will save up. It's a must for both Husband & Wife to contribute. And occasionally he will buy me gifts or my fav things without me saying.

i wont say that he should give you money. but finances should be transparent to me. it's a family not an individual after all. and bills should be divided. lo things should be divided as well. however if hub is earning comfortably then he should pay for everything.

7y ago

Rental and utility is a lot of money! It sound like you have bad financial management, maybe you should keep track of your personal finances.

I have my own business..my husband doesn't care about the money ive got from my business and i am also the one who holds his salary,allowances and bonuses..he just asked money from me if he have something to buy for himself..so thankful to have him..

i used to earn more than my hubs. but he still give me allowance because he said it’s a sense of responsibility. but i know every month he will have short of cash especially end month so the money he gave me I will slot in his wallet without him knowing.

4y ago

such a sweet couple u 2!

mine also don’t. we only contribute to the joint account for expenses. he contributes more as he earns more. but no extra money for me. i heard some husbands do “pay” their wives and it’s nice gesture. sadly nope for me.

My husband don't give me money but give money to lo every month. My husband paying house paying bills and lo stuff. So he didn't give me money but he buy me stuff bring me out for meal. What I earn I keep or use for my self

No. Hubby do not give me money. But we have an joint account where we put in money every month. These account will used to pay off things for home and kids. I think it would be fair that we both contribute to the family.