I slept with someone else

Hubby and me were on a break we are now back together again. When we were on our break I slept with a friend. Now that we are back together - should I tell him the truth?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Will both of you be able to handle the truth and move on from there? For some the truth will strengthen their relationship. For others it might not be beneficial for both. You have to weigh the consequences

TapFluencer

I always prefer clear, honest relationship. But the challenge is, will your hubby be able to handle the truth. Will this strengthen your newly reunited relationship or destroy it?

I feel you should tell your husband about this. It won't be good starting anew without being honest. Would you want to know if he slept with someone during that time?

nt sure hws e relationship between u n yur hub? yur break reasons 4? will dizz break hapoens again? do u think by hiding it u wont feel guilty??

Read more

Will you be able to handle the consequences of him finding out? But if you're afraid of him finding out in future, it's best to be honest.

VIP Member

Just go on y again telling n loosing trust .. just be happy with present .. forget abt past ..

VIP Member

If you decide not to tell him, you have to be very sure that you do not repeat your mistake

Always tell yourself this 'treat him/her the way you want to be treated'

VIP Member

Really depends on the type of husband you have. Would he over react?

VIP Member

Better be honest than him finding out. But youll face consequences