very attached to hub

I have been with my hub together since 2010. We got married just 2.5years ago but till now we are still very attached to each other. We wont wan to be separated and always do things together. I stick to ny hub alot, and at times when he needs to run errands on weekends he will ask me along so that we can be together. I like it as how we are now. Are you also bonded strongly to your hub?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes.. we have been married in 2009. We even work together, we enjoy every moment of the time spent together. Gave birth in 2017 then became SAHM... Hub will video call when Hub is overseas and doing everything together when he is home. Though it’s slightly different now, but we still enjoy spending time together as “3” now :)

Read more
TapFluencer

You are blessed with your relationship. I Guess it depends on the couple. Some like you are close and want to be together a lot but some couple need their individual space and time from each other to pursue their own goals or activities. No right or wrong answer so long as the couple stays strong in their relationship

Read more

this is amazing and it sounds like you have found your soulmate - people I know have spent their life looking for this. I too miss my better half when she's not around, its totally natural and a blessing - huzzah!

VIP Member

Good that you both have strong bond. I will say i rely on my hubby a lot too but will still our things alone at times. Like i will go grab food myself or go elsewhere myself when he is lazy to head out or vice versa.

5y ago

I hope i can do the same as you. But i just cant. 😂

Hi, I can relate with you :) But at the same time both of us make sure that personal space is not ruined and both of us do activities that we enjoy separately as well.

Yupx, me and my husband been together since 2007. Married for 2 years plus also, we are always together, we always feel weird if another half not around 🥰🥰

Used to be like that until baby was born! Both adults too tired so mostly just try to get more rest at home if can! 😂

VIP Member

yes. can't seems to leave my husband but days he got work no choice. other than that he's always beside me 😜

Yes same... even though our Son is 9 mths now. The only time we will leave each other is when we are working haha

5y ago

Lolx...

VIP Member

That's wonderful! Things changed a little after having a child but generally we still do stuff together (: