How would you react if you have an unplanned pregnancy even when you are married?

56 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i was not prepared at all and was in shock. my husband in fact was the one who could not stop smiling and showing how happy he was. i took some time to react and understand what was actually happening, and then i was too happy and excited.

5y ago

Same like me! 😅

It happened to me with my second baby. I was so scared because my eldest was just 1.5 years old then and we're exclusively breastfeeding. But to cut the story short, things became a lot happier and better when she came out.

I was so shocked and I cried a lot in the bathroom alone. It's unexpected though, but when I told my husband that his going to be a dad, he is so happy and couldn't stop smiling at me while having a tear in his eyes 💕

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5287)

I would be like, "What to do now?" and since I know that I would not be aborting it in any case at this stage, it will drive me nuts. I will be in 'not here, and not there' situation.

U may feel lost. I was like this for my 2 kids. Discuss with your husband about the baby . Its god's gift. Just think of the cute little one in your arms 9 months later. Its all worth it .

8y ago

I believe I will feel so too :)

We learned my third pregnancy in the morning of december 31,2017. We were shocked. We didnt even celebrate new year’s eve. We just slept which we are not used to.

VIP Member

I will def take some time to accept this 'reality' but after all every child is a gift. Many people out there are trying to conceive but unable to do so. We are blessed.

I was shocked.. It's a 13yr gap. I cant even look at the PT result,(took me 3 PT! ) but my hubby was smiling and very excited. Now I'm enjoying my pregnancy 😍

VIP Member

Panic, worry, anxiety sets in, then happiness take over. Unplanned doesn't mean unwanted and neither will it be a mistake. Just a gift that came earlier than expected.