Hi everyone

Hi guys, as I'm still new to this app.. I'm Faisal.. My wife is expecting coming to 12 weeks.. I'm so happy to and excited to be a father coming Jan 2020... appreciate it u guys can share tips and advice with me.. thanks in advance..

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations!!! Don’t miss Doc visits with her ever😬it was important to me not sure about others!! be more pampering,we don’t mean it but when we are pregnant we tent to get angry more i think i use to yell at everyone for no reason so don’t take those seriously my hubby use to asked me if there is anything i wanted to eat before he comes back from work i really appreciated that so ask what she likes not having appetite to eat was the hardest part for me,always asked if she needs help she will have a hard time doing things that she use to do easily even like picking up things she dropped 😂 Enjoy the beautiful journey !!!

Read more

Congratulations! And welcome to the journey of your life! Immediate thought - be present for your wife. Her body is going through massive changes, and she will need all your love and care - however tired you may be. If you have any specific questions, just ask here and we will gladly answer!

Super Mum

Congrats! The fact that you're on this app means you're better than 99% of husband's already so no worry 😊. Just do a lot of research, know which source is dependable and if all fails you can come here to ask. Talk to your baby a lot even when inside the tummy!

As a father I would say, the best tip to give you- be patient, loving and caring. Things won’t be normal or usual. You need to hold on and let things pass and not take things to heart.

VIP Member

Congratulations! Show your love and support to your wife at all times as she can be very emotional and tired during this period of time. Enjoy this beautiful journey, you'll be fine(:

5y ago

Thanks Jasmine for your advice.. 😁 of course i will enjoy and cherish this beautiful journey..

Congrats! And welcome to the big family. Feel free to ask questions we are more than happy to answer you. Stay calm is important so that you can support your wife at anytime.

Welcome!! Just be by your wife's side and help her out wherever you can :) And be very patient with her. :) Take care!!

Super Mum

Congrats! Do have a read at the useful articles as well as past threads on questions you need answers to.

Super Mum

Congrats! Just ask questions here if u have any doubts. Or do a search for the past threads.

VIP Member

Congratulations!