Twin Pregnancy experience anyone?

Hi guys! I'm a ftm and we're expecting our mcda twins some time late this year. We're still undecided if we should stick with PEH or transfer to KKH under private or subsidized. Any twin mommies care to share your experience and cost of the delivery if possible? Thanks in advance! (:

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just give birth to my twins in July. Mine was emergency csect. Twins were born pre-term. I'm under subsidized at KKH as i was being referred from poly. Stayed at C class for 3 days. Total charges is 8k plus. After subidized i have to pay abt 2k plus. Deducted from medisave.

5y ago

Hi Nur. Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. Honestly I'm still clueless as to which route I should go and just praying that there will be no complications with my pregnancy. All the best wishes to you! (:

Just had Elective C sect at PEH for Singleton and i paid 16K, heard twins c sec can go up to 30-35k. Just a heads up!

5y ago

Ohh I see. Wow! That's rather high for an Elective C sect. Now we really have to do decide carefully. Thanks for the heads up though. Appreciate it!