mil issues

do you get mad sometimes w your mil? especially when you're pregnant?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is normal, I was like that too.. after my MIL passed away many yrs later i felt regret that I treated her with hatred.. we are only human and there will be evil whispers to "hate" MIL. Just remember that this lady gave birth to ur husband and should respect her just like ur own parent. Dont take things to heart :)

Read more

Yes! Sometimes, most of the times & soon turning mad all the times! It got worst after I delivered. She is 'sort of' helping me with my confinement but our characters & cultures are very different. Plus she is very naggy... She drives me crazy that I cried almost every week during my confinement period.

Read more

Hmmm sometimes. But my mil not really BAD, She will think of me when oversea or when come and find me. She will buy me stuff or get something that I like. My husband treat my family really as family so I can't be selfish I really treat my mil as my mum too.

I am staying with MIL. I don’t get mad at her because I know her “style” which most of them time i find a lil ridiculous.

Hahah... yes. I couldn’t stand my MIL face. Kept going back to my mom’s place

VIP Member

Not at all for me la. My mil treats me like her own

No but I get mad a lot with my husband...

TapFluencer

Pregnant no, as i not staying with mil.

VIP Member

Nope coz wasn't living with mil...

Have been through this