deal with your mother-in-law

How do you deal with your mother-in-law? Tell me if there are any good tips

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m living with my MIL and I just don’t deal with her. Everything she says, it’s ear in & ear out. Have less conversations. Don’t waste your time and energy arguing if there are differences. Leave it to husband to straighten things out with his mum. But of course, if there’s something you don’t like or want her to do, say it upfront to her (and tell hubby too). I usually rant about my MIL to my mum or to my bestie. It doesn’t change the situation but at least you don’t lose your sanity by keeping the frustration inside.

Read more

just ignore if u dont wish to listen or see. At 1st without baby everything ok. not as bad as i tot. I still think i am lucky one as i heard lots of story regarding MIL. however after giving birth all changes. come to baby we have difference ways of taking care and she is stubborn. whatever i say or buy she sure have comments. after saying friend also using and all ok. then she ok. more worst is not even MIL, still have GMIL that really headache to face 2 of them and their way also difference. later 1 say this the other say that. I just let my husband handle.

Read more
3y ago

Me too. Wo baby everything was fine and no conflict. I too tot i am a lucky one. But when baby arrives, everything changes. She start commenting on everything regarding lo. Hair too long, hair too ugly, only bathe baby in the afternoon, whenever i wear short pants for lo she say weather too cold, so i chg to wear long pants she say too hot ask me remove pants just wear diapers etc. The most frustrating thing is her commenting every single little things when she dun even know how to tc of baby and she dun even dare hold baby less than 3 mths old. *roll eyes* Now that my bto is rdy and after we had moved out, its much better nw. Altho whenever we bring lo to visit my pil i will start feeling stressful again.

Hacking a mobile phone is usually something that requires hiring an expert to get it done for you to get your desired result. These mobile hacks actually work fine but most people have problems using it because bulk of the job is done and highly dependent on the hacker.. Whatsapp spying and hacking is a piece of cake for this professionals!! In most cases, the only way you can get it done yourself is if you really know how to hack. Otherwise, your best bet will be to hire a professional hacker, and I recommend [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need to monitor and track your suspected cheating partner to gain vivid and concrete cheat proof? write kelvin at hackerspyville @ gmail com, for an exceptional investigatory services, is a genuine and genius hacker. for ethical and professional hack ranging from whatsapp, facebook, instagram email and complete access to monitor any phone remotely. he can also help you recovery your stolen bitcoins ETH, USDT and other digital assets instantly without hidden fees. contact him now wonderful service. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Get into your spouses and kids phones and other gadgets without them knowing or suspecting. It feels good and safe to know what your family members and loved one’s does at always without them knowing . I had always thought it was never possible to monitor your partner or children without them noticing, but all thanks to him I am able to view my partners activities without her even knowing. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Most of the time i give the ermmm, aaahhhhh, orrrhhh answer. But sometimes i throw her a curveball answer so she will not ask me further. Most importantly, no need to be rude or raise your voice. And anything you saw she did to your child, let the husband go handle. 😉

VIP Member

Things that I don’t like her to do, I’ll tell her straight. I don’t complain to my husband cos it will put him into a difficult position. Certain things I can’t complain to my hub, I’ll rant it to my mom. It helps to keep my sanity. ☺️

Don't live with her and try to avoid meeting up too often as she can be super irritating. One ear in, another ear out.. Usually my husband will deal with her directly when he sensed I'm starting to get annoyed.

Distance is the best tip. My husband and I are totally no match for my mil. We just moved to another country. She can no longer control our lives :) and there is Covid now, no need to see her except video calls

I live together with her for now till my flat is ready. Less conversation means less conflict. If she nags, I just answer like okay or ignore. Dont bother to talk back or argue with her.