feeling down all the time while pregnant

hello everyone, just call me Jane. I need some advices, guidance, moral support for the time being. im pregnant 2 months plus, soon gonna turn to 3 months with twins. let say that there's no one being there to give you all the supports that you're needed starting from A until Z, what are u going to do? 2 months pregnancy, 2 months of depression. seems like I'm the one who's going to fight for the battle since the father of this child doesn't care at all. this is not the way that I want but after all I've decided to keep the babies although I need to go through all of it by myself. sometimes I really need to be with someone, talk to someone, sharing everything that I need to let the world know bout it. I'm so stressful. ?

19 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

be strong and hold on..one day you'll see your baby and all the pain will go away. Your baby will be your bff forever. be positive about it. All that matters is you and your baby even when everyone is around doesn't mean they're useful. there's a lot of community to help you through it all