Dear Mumies, I wonder how many months after birth you can back to work? Is it ok 2 months?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

for my first child when i was still working outside, i went back when my son is 2 months old. As i was in the retail line, and it was the december period, so i went back to grab more sales. For my second child, i was working with my inlaws, so i went back to work right after my confinement.

Read more
7y ago

uhm thank you for your sharing

When I had my first son I went back to work 8months later. After having my second boy, I have stopped working till this day. I feel it's best to be with your kids when they are young. It is a crucial time of their life to build their foundation.

7y ago

thank you for your advice

VIP Member

Took the full 16 wks of paid maternity leave and another 2 weeks of annual leave to top it off to slightly over 4 months.

I went back to wrk after my one month confinement, which is when my LO is 2 months old.

7y ago

Yup. As long as there is someone to help u look after ur baby and u feel tat u r ready for work den itz fine.😊👌

VIP Member

2 months is fine. But maternity leave is 4 months so try to make full use of it :)

5y ago

yes, you are right 😊

VIP Member

Going back to work this 30th; 3 months after giving birth.

After 4 months ... if you can, wait until 6 months

VIP Member

i back to work right after i discharge

7y ago

thank you for reply

VIP Member

4 months! Can't bear to leave my baby

I would suggest after baby is 3months