My boyfriend’s ex-wife is back, and pregnant

My boyfriend had separated from his ex-wife for 2 months when we met. After dating him for 5 months, he found out that his ex-wife is pregnant with his child. It didn’t end our relationship and because I love him, I let him be a father to his child. Now, the baby is 3 months old and my boyfriend has been spending more time with them. I think he’s falling back in love with his ex but every time I ask him, he would say he’s only there for their child. Should I trust him or should I just end our relationship and save myself from getting hurt?

My boyfriend’s ex-wife is back, and pregnant
56 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is complicated. End it. A relationship shld be 2 ppl. This one too many parties. Kids involve. He is the child father

VIP Member

It is natural for him to get attached to his child. But if he is still loving towards you. Mayb you thinking too much

VIP Member

If I were you I will choose to end the relationship. This relationship involves too many parties and is complicated.

VIP Member

I think both of you should talk about it seriously. If the love is no longer there then best to end it. Take care!

TapFluencer

Just end it. With this kind of relationship u won't be happy if he is with them all the time. 长痛不如短痛.

VIP Member

Woah. Tough one. Does he bring out the baby for you to bond with the baby too? Has his behaviour to you changed?

5y ago

No. Like we I exist in diff world and they exist in diff world. He has been busy too cause after work must see baby :(

End it, my husband have two kids with his ex wife and i wish i didnt meet him and got myself pregnant.

I believe u will know the answer. If u feel there is something wrong between u both, is better to end

5y ago

I think I’m thinking too much sometime

If you are not married. I would suggest to end it. I can’t share my man with another woman.

Don’t spoil people Family. Unless u are pregnant. U are young, go for better one