Hi After so many years of our marriage we do not have understanding for each other,we fight on small issues,now a day's he so depressed for certain reasons so he get frustrated and I also feels the same so we start fighting in front of our kids,i know this is not good but situations r like this,sometimes I feel I should leave him but than I think about my kids,I m so upset. he lives in his world I lives in my world how come we make our relationship good

9 Replies

My relation also like that at times

many times this happens with couples who have been married for long and have kids. i would suggest you try and take a break or a mini vacation just with your hubby if you can arrange for the kids t

..more

Yes. Parenting is draining and tiring for both adults. It may and will take a toll on the adults too if the adults don't voice it out sometimes. bottling up the feeling will lead to even more argumen

..more

i think both of you are stressed and not able to share your feelings properly with each other. the key here is communication. you both need to talk to each other openly, as it will avoid any emotio

..more

I face similar issues as you. It has been so overwhelming for me lately. Im tired. After having kids, both parents can get worn out. It is indeed challenging having to manage so much at once. Ho

..more