Hi After so many years of our marriage we do not have understanding for each other,we fight on small issues,now a day's he so depressed for certain reasons so he get frustrated and I also feels the same so we start fighting in front of our kids,i know this is not good but situations r like this,sometimes I feel I should leave him but than I think about my kids,I m so upset. he lives in his world I lives in my world how come we make our relationship good

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I'm sorry to hear about your current situation and completely understand the hardships you must be facing right now, I believe the first and most important thing you can do is relax. Have patience. Communication is a very important part of any relationship and that's what you need to focus on. You both can start working on each others likes and dislikes..surprise each other when back from work..plan a dinner date together. Also, you need to let your husband know that we have our kids who look up to us and would always like to approach them with positive vibes and not negativity (avoid fights and arguments). The best advice I can give is..try being part of each others worlds again..know each others likes and dislikes and work on them accordingly.

Read more