We r in nineth year of our marriage but I still feel alone,he loves me but he don't express it properly,we are not having good sex life,I don't understand but he is not interested in sex he is so much busy in his works he forget what is love. Sometimes I need sex badly but he is not interested in that I m so frustrated and due to this we often fight that makes our relationship weak

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can understand your situation mainly because I was sailing in the same boat. I am also into 9th year of our my marriage and sometime back, I felt so lonely in our marriage. Moreso because we moved to a new city and my husband had to work more to set things straight and himself adjust with a new team. In this process he remained busy but I think I suffered the most. I did not have friends or relatives with whom I could spend time. Also, companionship in your partner is something that only he can fulfil. I think, you should not wait for him to take step but yourself do something to bridge the gap. Take efforts so that he has no choice but to be with you, like; you can book movie tickets and tell him that say on Sunday you guys have to catch a movie. Plan a holiday. And when you would have booked everything, he will have no choice but to accompany. Also, he may crib initially (you don't be let down by that) but once he will go, he will enjoy with you. See, he must be really busy and not making it up, and if he is not able to take out time to plan things, you can do it. It doesn't matter who takes the initiative. The main thing is that the result should be positive.

Read more

Have you told all this to him? The reason I ask is that many times it happens that people don't realise a partner's feelings and feel that things are going smooth. Everyone has physical needs and you are no different. Talk to him and take the initiative. Start getting the romance back and plan some couple time. As long as you know he's a good man and is caring towards you, please go ahead and make the effort.

Read more