9 Replies

VIP Member

Yes.. Perhaps lo is scared of water or he feel cold also. Keep talking to lo.. Before putting on bathtub , let lo know hes going to have a quick bath, tap lo’s chest area with water , small towel can placed on front area when lo’s is in the bath tub, so lo will feel secured.. Quickly have a quick bath then towel lo up.

Yup, they gradually get used to it though. I used to sing and talk to bb to calm him down or distract him as I bathe him. And sometimes hold his hand or press his chest for a while so that he doesn’t feel scared

Yeah normal. My LO used to be like this too. Then we tried different methods of showering - eg, washing his buttocks / back first, talking to him as we showered. It’ll get better over time :)))

VIP Member

Slowly :) u can start with tapping water on her chest to prep her. And can sing song to soothe her.. :) check the temperature of water too! Very important :) :)

VIP Member

I think it is normal. My firstborn was like that while my 7-month old is the exact opposite. 😅

Super Mum

Yes:) My LO was like that till about 3 months. Now she kicks and splashes the water so happily:)

Super Mum

I heard and tried to make the bath water warmer and the crying reduced.

Yes normally. They need time to get use to it

Yes normal

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles