yesterday was the biggest fight and meltdown i ever had with my husband. We almost went into a physical fight. I wanted to kill myself. i had enough of these nonsenses and harsh words from him. I feel that i am going through some mental aniexty. i snap at the smallest thing. But i dont want to be under medication. Once i get medication, others will give me the look. i was so agitated that i almost threw my kid on the floor. Help.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do not end your life for someone who will never be worth that death, I have been through similar circumstance. Between married couples, they should talk things out instead of maligning and using profanities. Don't be afraid to leave. If he have intention of hitting you, get help, do not suffer in silence. Do not be afraid to get help. Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. Do not be affected by others, what is important is that you can recover and those "looks" will diminish. Sometimes, medicine is better than a wrong move that you will do i.e. throwing your kid on the floor. You will never be able to live with the guilt if anything happens. Although I had gone through similar things but people have different feelings and opinion on their own. I cannot force you to do things, I can only suggest that you get some help. For more information on mental health: http://www.singaporepsychiatry.org.sg/seek-help-for-anxiety-disorders/ For more information on family violence: http://www.aware.org.sg/dealing-with-family-violence/

Read more

I'd like to say that medication isn't all bad, it's very much a personal choice whether you want to accept it or not, and if anyone does choose to go down that path, what others say should NOT matter at all to you. You do you, you focus on yourself and you love yourself. You do not have to make your decisions based on what people are saying or thinking. You are your top priority. Anxiety is perfectly normal, many people experience anxiety at one point or another in their lives. Talk to your friends, talk to your family, talk to a doctor - just talk, communicate. I know it's always easier said than done, but know that you are not alone. There is always help - Reine above has provided some excellent links.

Read more

Agitation, irritation, husband annoying, verbal fights are normal...physical fights and throwing your kid on the floor isn't... Lady what exactly is your issue... Is there something you are unhappy about-is it work, family, either, both or or something you don't know or I dont know...??? Get a hold of yourself... You don't need meds..You need meditation!! Do some introspection...get out of routine..I think thats whats got into you... Meet new people, socialize, get a mini vacation... I'm sure that will reduce the self inflicted drama in your life.. More counseling needed? Ping me Cheers :)

Read more

If you feel that you are going through mental anxiety, you need to talk to someone! Talk to your husband first to seek his understanding and support. In this matter, family support is the most important. Speak to family member or counsellor. You have to know that you are not alone, start doing something today - talk to someone, go to the park and have a walk or do things that make you feel better, and don't wait until things get worse.

Read more

You need to talk to a professional therapist. There is nothing wrong with having anxiety – lots of people have them and it really is okay to take medication. Nobody shouldn't judge you for doing something right. You also need to try to control your anger – do not physically hurt anyone, especially your child, just for being angry. Try meditation to calm your nerves.

Read more

Meditation. Relax. Don't burst out and harm yourself for someone else's sin. All you need is some positive counselling, suggest you visit a counsellor, talk through your issue. Think of separation, find a new job. Distract your mind. This app looks like a great place, talk to people here. Am sure you'll get through this easily, just be strong.

Read more
VIP Member

Hurting yourself because of someone is nonsense. You definitely needs professional help. Go sign up for marriage conselour or other therapy. But first, throw away your anger so the therapy will work. You may need to be alone sometimes before figure out your next step.

Read more

In the fast-paced world of gaming, achieving success often requires more than just quick reflexes and innate talent. To truly excel, you must embrace strategic thinking and hone your skills. https://achievegaming.com/

Please get some professional help. Relationship are tough and parenthood is even tougher. Getting help when it is clearly necessary is braver than suffering alone.

thanks