yesterday was the biggest fight and meltdown i ever had with my husband. We almost went into a physical fight. I wanted to kill myself. i had enough of these nonsenses and harsh words from him. I feel that i am going through some mental aniexty. i snap at the smallest thing. But i dont want to be under medication. Once i get medication, others will give me the look. i was so agitated that i almost threw my kid on the floor. Help.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Agitation, irritation, husband annoying, verbal fights are normal...physical fights and throwing your kid on the floor isn't... Lady what exactly is your issue... Is there something you are unhappy about-is it work, family, either, both or or something you don't know or I dont know...??? Get a hold of yourself... You don't need meds..You need meditation!! Do some introspection...get out of routine..I think thats whats got into you... Meet new people, socialize, get a mini vacation... I'm sure that will reduce the self inflicted drama in your life.. More counseling needed? Ping me Cheers :)

Read more