i am wondering am i expecting?

Why I suspect is because yesterday I saw some brownies kind of bleed on my panties. Is too early to check? Why I suspect because I been feeling tired easily, mood swing, constipation last week.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When i find that i was pregnant tat time, i was tired and slept early almost evry night at 9+ pm. However, i usually feel like this when my menses due soon or i m falling sick soon. So i never really suspect. And i also tear easily which i usually dont. I was touched when i listened my fren sang a v sad song. Lol! So sentimental. Also, i had sore boob. But it also happened 1 week b4 my menses due normally. Until i missed my menses 1 week later, i had a bad headache till nauseous. And diarrhea. I went to see normal GP and doctor wanted to do pregnancy test for me. Hahaha

Read more
5y ago

Yet I'm going overseas soon which my first family trip with my son!!! 😆😆

Go test it. Most kit are 99% accurate when u miss ur period. I was tested positive on the day I miss my period

VIP Member

The brown discharge might be ovulating. After this should be able to check for pregnancy.

5y ago

Yes. At first I though how come have brown discharge I worried period come. U just monitor and see after missed 1 wk for the test.

Best to wait until few days after your missed period then you take the kit

Super Mum

1st sign is missed period. After that you can test

VIP Member

Sounds like it but best to check with a gynae

Hmm wait till missed period then check

Hey, Consult with your gynae on this

Hmmm use pregnancy strip and test?

5y ago

Wait until you miss your period

VIP Member

How Long have u pass your period?