4 weeks pregnant and unsure what to do

Last week I found out I am pregnant. This is my 4th weeks 3 days. Going to see Gynae this week. I am not sure what to expect. Some days I wake up feeling normal (like pre pregnancy normal). Some days I am tired. Some days I have mild cramps. Discharge is white or clear. No spotting. Breasts definitely sore. Can I seek advice if this is normal? And what to expect at my Gynae check this week pls? #iamlost

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I found out about my bb at 6 weeks, went for scan at 7 weeks. Symptoms was nausea and cramps. Doctor did an ultrasound for me to “see” bb’s heartbeat, prescribed me a few medications and schedule next visit that’s all. Advise to visit your gynae after 7 weeks cause in some cases, when you visit too early you can’t see anything. 😃

Read more
Super Mum

Very normal! Your body and hormones are adjusting to be pregnant. Gynae will do ultrasound scan (usually vaginal) to scan for the fetus and measurements. Should prescribe you folic acid unless you already have. If you hv morning sickness, gynae will determine if u need medication to alleviate symptoms. Not much more for first visit…

Read more

I went to see gynae at my 6th weeks. Able to see and hear baby's heartbeat through the scan. Hope this helps. Nothing more at early stage, doc asked me to take folic acid and vitamin D. I have bad morning sickness, so i was prescribed with Diclectin too

it’s very normal symptoms, your body is still adjusting. no spotting is a good sign too. best to visit gynae about week 7-8, can probably see heartbeat then.

May be a little too early to see gynae.. ur body is under going a lot of changes so these r normal ;)

its normal! if u are worried, and gynae check is not near yet, u can go for blood test at ur GP