When do u guys start buying stroller, baby cot, and whatever is needed?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I listed out all the baby necessities and purchase them over time slowly starting from second trimester, when the baby gender has revealed. If I can get good deal from online shopping I will do so but do not need to travel around, e.g. iherbs. I will take note of any sales e.g. diapers at ntuc, kiddy palace yearly 20%, spring maternity and etc. Personally I do not like to go to baby fair as it is very crowded and long queue. For large baby items e.g. cot and stroller, I will at least visit showroom to decide which one is suitable for me and baby.

Read more

The most important one would actually be the baby cot which I bought in 3rd trimester. Other miscellaneous living necessities also during the same time. As for stroller, or carrier I think that can wait. Some babies don't like being in strollers or carriers. So you could actually bring your baby for a trial run before you commit as those can be considered big ticket items.

Read more

I bought baby clothes only after I found out the gender together with the baby cot. As for stroller and carrier, I only bought those after my confinement and the baby gets to test it before purchasing.

VIP Member

I bought most of my items preloved, most in my second trimester. I bought my stroller, bath tubs and other knick knacks at the baby fair when I was about 8 months pregnant.

Super Mum

stroller, walker and carrier, i bought it when my baby 6months old.

4y ago

baby cot, 5months old.

thanks

Just bought mine, I'm in third trimester

Around 8 months old.

From 5months old