First preg

When do we need to start buying/ preparing the baby stuff? Like baby cot, bottles and etc

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Those without expiry eg. Cot, baby best, carriers, strollers can buy as and when you like. For clothings, can request hand me downs from friends and relatives as they tend to outgrow quickly. I wouldn’t advise stocking up bottles and diapers as it depends on baby’s acceptance. If you can collect samples from insurance talks, go for it. For those with expiry dates/warranty eg. Detergent, body wash, UV sterilizer, breast pumps etc, best to get 1 month or 2 weeks before EDD.

Read more

Hi! FTM here due in April. I started buying them slowly (big/expensive items like stroller, carrier, breast pump) in Dec during the sales. The discounts were good and we saved a lot by also having our siblings/friends to sponsor some items. Things like clothings, I just bought like 5 sets of 0-3mths cos I am not sure how big baby is going to be, and over the months will start buying 3-6mths clothes and other accessories

Read more

I'm due in April and so far i bought - baby cot & mattress - stroller from JB little genius(bought chicco as it was so much cheaper) - 5 sets of 0-3 months clothes - 5 sets of 3-6 months clothes - 3 baby towels - Baby carrier - Milk bottles just bought hegen starter pack to try - hats/mitten/socks a few set - swaddle

Read more

I started buying in December last year at the Expo Baby fair. So far got the cot and pram and other small stuff

Heya! I have a full excel as todo list if you’d like to check it out. Can dm me ur email

3mo ago

Sure sent!

Second trimester before u get tired in the 3rd