buying baby items

hi can I check with you guys how early do you guys start getting baby items ? (:

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I had my firstborn, I got the basic stuffs like clothes only right after baby was born😅 Thus I missed out lots of important stuffs like breast pads, pump, diapers and maternity bra etc. Last minute with baby in tow to get the stuffs. Now second time pregnant. I learned my lesson hard. Prepare the basic and important stuffs much earlier. I slowly search, read up on baby materials/magazines and compare prices then made the purchases. Starting slowly at 4 months onwards. Have fun getting babies stuffs and best wishes😍

Read more

After baby's gender is revealed. My hubs and me slowly bought some things along the months. We attend baby fair to snap some good deals and prep up our nursery. You can buy the steriliser machine, bath tub/net (if hospital don't provide), organiser from IKEA to organise baby clothes, towels, socks and mittens, washcloth, swaddles. We also bought electric nail trimmer and Nasal respirator from LollababySg.

Read more

I started around week 16 and also especially I saw something on sales / value buy. Try to buy something neutral so can leave it for the next baby if you intend to have another one 😄

VIP Member

I was started my baby things to buy from my 3rd trimester on wards .. coz I cant rush everything after baby born hence what r the things needed immediate so I buy n kept ready for his coming :)

VIP Member

Hi... I started baby shopping when I was 4 months pregnant. Bought and ordered big tickets items such as baby cot, stroller, and prepare nursery room. Thereafter, baby items...

VIP Member

when I know my baby gender. I don't want to wait till near due date, later hard to walk. or must prepare baby might come out early.

VIP Member

For baby 1, started to get baby stuff in 2nd trimester, and more in 3rd tri. Baby 2. only jn late 3rd tri. hahah

VIP Member

I started looking once I knew I was pregnant but only started buying around 7 months into the pregnancy.

VIP Member

started asking for hand me downs rather early.. i did panorama so i knew e gender early at like week 13

U can start getting baby stuff after first trimester when the fetus has stabilized.