What might be the factor/s why your partner is cheating?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi, Maraming factors, kasi at iba iba ang mga reason, *pagiging LDR kasi dyan nmn tlaga dadating c tukso ,, * kulang din sa attention at communication,, ayun na mention na in above,, hehe *yung partner na fene feel parin nya na single sya kahit taken nmn, dun kasi mwala yung pagiging taken, at dun magsimula ang accepting friends in mutual relationship, ayun naging happy cla, nkalimutan na taken sya,, #hugot haha

Magbasa pa

I agree with what everyone mentioned above. But please also note that there are also people who are flirt. There are guys who still cheat even if their wife are beautiful, loving and caring. It can be that they thought it is a "challenge" or boost their male ego. No matter what the reason may be, cheating is still wrong!

Magbasa pa

A lot of factors could cause someone to cheat on his/her partner. Possible that they have been fighting or arguing for a long time already; they are already bored; they don't feel any growth anymore; you don't have the same dreams/goals in life; or simply, they are already attracted to someone else.

Magbasa pa

Possible reasons why a partner cheats on the other: - Not happy with the relationship anymore - Doesn't feel appreciated - Feels the relationship lacks something and wants to explore and find it somewhere - Simply attracted to a new person - Lack of communication

Magbasa pa

Hi, I think the fact that you do not reciprocate the love to your partner. You are taking I'm for granted or you let him down each time in front of others. It can also happen if the person gets bored in a relationship. He/she looks for newness outside marriage.

There are lots of possible factors but the common are: 1. Their partners no longer give them the attention they need 2. Their partners are no longer attractive for them 3. Their partners (specifically women) nag all the time so they lose the connection

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19653)

Pwede din peer pressure kapag ang mga barkada ay may 3rd party din.

If di mo n nabibigay physically and emotionally support sa kanya

pwding nabobored na sya sa relationship.