284 Replies

I'm using Huggies ultra just because the auntie at the fair was the friendliest. Haha. Since there wasn't any issue with Huggies we stuck with the brand. When she was 4 weeks old we experienced some leaking but when we changed the size it no longer posed any problems. As for overnight usage I'm using Merries pull ups. Reason being it's absorbent and soft (prevent diaper rash) but probably a little too pricey for regular use. My baby doesn't pee a lot so the diapers will not get maximised and it's a waste. I was using the Thailand version of Pigeon wet wipes. It isn't exactly soft but it's economical and I like it that it is smaller in size because I usually like to dump it after one wipe instead of folding and cleaning again. It's not too wet and baby's poo tends to be pasty so it cleans well. I also use it to wipe down chairs or sometimes her hands and face. Recently my baby has started on solids so her poo starts to get drier than before, then Pigeon becomes not too ideal. I've switched to Huggies as it's more wet and can soften the poo making it easier to wipe off. Just note that Huggies has a bitter taste to it, so probably the liquid is not pure water. I wouldn't recommend to clean baby's hands or face with it.

I use Huggies dry diapers since day 1. Huggies dry pants are also nice and easy to wear especially now that he's 10months old and walking/running in every corner of the house. I also use different cloth diaper brands. Alva, Ecopwet, Coco and Belle, to name a few. Environment friendly and saves a lot of money. For wet wipes, I use Enfant with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera and Cycles Sensitive Premium Water Wipes. Both have mild scent and very gentle on baby's skin. But I only use wet wipes when we're out. If he poops at home, I just rush him in the bathroom and wash him with Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo. I make sure his bum is thoroughly dried before putting on a diaper. He usually wears cloth diaper after pooping 😁 disposable diaper at night and in the afternoon for his siesta.

VIP Member

Currently using japan version mamy poko tape and pants. Cause it's the cheapest and quality almost like Merries. Can buy cheapest around $14-16 per pack. Same amount of diapers like Merries too. Wipes - organic story, moony wipes. I always try lots of wipes to find out which one i prefer, which one i don't like. Nuk- not wet enough, a bit dry. Organic story- wetness just nice. Kodomo- a bit thin. K-mom- good but expensive. Bya bya - a bit dry too. Moony - 80 sheets but small and not heavy. The sheet is slightly smaller than those big pack of course. Goon - like moony. Combi - is good too but expensive LEC - pink for hand, the sheet is a bit mesh feeling. Good for hand and mouth. I prefer melody pack type of sheet texture than blue colour pack type. Tolly joy- also not bad

VIP Member

When she was newly born, I used Huggies Ultra Newborn as it was what the hospital used. At home, we switched her to Goo.N but realised it caused her diaper rash, so we switched back to Huggies and stocked up on Merries. Merries is highly absorbent and soft. Moony is another good brand which I've stocked up on. For wet wipes, I've purchased Jeju Wet Wipes as they are economical. However, as much as possible, we wash her bottom with water instead of using wet wipes. Huggies wet wipes is also favoured by mothers. http://sg.theasianparent.com/best-baby-wipes-shopping-guide-special/

Why not try washable diapers, aka cloth diapers. So much cheaper, better for the environment and better for baby's bum. Also very cute! In Singapore there is moo moo Kow brand which is great, and bum wear too. Also can get online from abroad. There's also reusable wipes! Imagine all the money you'd save... Generally you need 1 washable wipe whereas you'd use 5+ disposable wipes when changing a nappy.

I use UNI-LOVE diapers , its soft and smooth for baby's skin and sakto yung fitting niya between legs niya unlike huggies naglu-loosen and I use it from Day 1 up to now mas mura pa kaysa kay Huggies nag switch lang ako ng huggies pag matagal magdeliver at maubusan si baby ng diaper . . and magabda yung SANICARE na wipes for baby malambot siya sa skin .

I would say it is by trial and error. Some babies suitable for certain brands while others are not suitable. You can call up the diaper companies in Singapore to get samples to try out. This is what I did for all my babies. For baby wipes, I use pigeon for wiping poop and pigeon mouth wipe to wipe mouth and face when necessary.

Pampers, as the absorption is really gd. After a whole night of wetting, bb's butt is still dry even when the diaper is very full. For wipes, I use bya bya. Korean brand, I love the cloth- like thick material rather than the paper-feel one. Buy it during bb fair for a great deal. 80pcs per pack cost only $2.50.

Due to my financial difficulties, i use pigeon wet wipes or ill use cotton balls and dip them in water to clean. If given a choice of course wet wipes are best and more convenient. As for diapers, i use whatever that is on promotion. Mostly either drypers or mamy poko.

VIP Member

Previously I used Huggies n mamypoko.. but it’s chilling out pocket .. recently shifted to baby love diapers.. very good for Budget and the material n the quality also I was Super satisfied .. but the cut was little smaller so hv to order next size to make baby comfy

N wipes Huggies n pureen

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles