What brand of baby diapers & wipes do you use?

284 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

moony is good as it has the softness of merries but not as expensive. it's so absorbent and soft that I only change my son's diapers every 4-6 hours and he doesn't have any diaper rash so far. wipes wise, kodomo and pigeon are the brands I'm currently using (:

For baby diapers, I'm using merries, moony and mammypoko For wipes, I'm using: -Huggies during diaper change -K Mom & Natural Organic for cleaning toys/mouths/hands -Pigeon antibacterial wipes for cleaning toys/hands/baby chairs when we are out

Read more

Go for Huggies Dipaers.I always used it when my daughter was small.They are excellent.And you can use Mamaearth organic bamboo based wipes.They are hypoallergenic,soft and ideal for baby's delicate skin.Plus they are totally toxin free and natural.

I use Pampers dry diapers with wet indicators 👍🏻 And for the wipes "Organic baby wipes", they have sizes of wipes you can choose from but i refer Extra Large looks like a face towel size 👍🏻 and it smells so good 😊 🍃

For diapers, im using huggies in the morning as my LO is comfortable with it. And at night we use pampers as its absorbent is really good. Wet wipes Tolly Joy or Huggies as wipes are not too dry good to clean poops and pee. And it is soft too.

Currently I am using Pampers which is pretty good for overnight usage and the current wipe which I will recommend would be Bya Bya wet wipes which I have been using for my daughter since she was born, the wipes are very thick and soft.

Im using huggies diapher and huggies wipes send by hubby from usa to herein PI. I never use otherbrand so far because this brand is alreadycomfortable for my baby so why i need to change..

japan moony is the best. that the finding i got after i try out all other brands available in the sg market n japan market. wipes... LEC 99.9% water wipes is the best.

i use huggies wonder pants n pampers...u have to try few...what ur baby feels comfortabl in..n correct size too..u can try mamy poko pants..pant style are easyvto use

Im using huggies since birth of my baby, my hubby send it through cargo from usa. I cant find huggies near my place. Itsvery comfortable for my baby skin.