miscarry

went to kkh 24hr o&g clinic bc i had bad cramps and jelly blood. I alr knew I had a missed miscarriage at week 6, I was expecting the bleeding to come any time. after the doctor check and all confirm my body is trying to expel the baby out.. now 4hrs ltr, in bleeding suoer heavy changed (2 pad within 30mins), having extremely painful cramps kind of feels like contractions. not sure if i went back kkh what help would they be since I wanted to let it pass naturally. not sure what to do as well. I keep staining my undies as the blood is too much.. and it rly sucks bc the "contractions" is feel like taunting me i lost my baby

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you choose to let it comes out naturally, there is nothing much that they can do. However, they will advise you to remove it surgically if you really cannot take the bleeding. I had 2 miscarriages and 1 of them came out naturally right before the surgery at the hospital. I couldnt handle the bleeding as I was working even after knowing my miscarriage and opted to remove surgically about 3 days later. Hang in there! It isn't easy.

Read more

Sorry to hear abt your loss. If you chosen the naturally way, i guess that's the process you have to go through. One thing you must be careful as losing too much blood could weaken you physically. Try to rest more if possible, your body could be weak if this takes too long. Take care

Sorry for your loss. For me, I just seat in the toilet and let it flow for about 2hours. Its was the worse time of my life, it happen at a public toilet and I've got no one. After that event, I went straight to a&e to have it check that it's all clear. Be strong and stay positive.

VIP Member

Sorry for your loss. But better to check with gynae. 2 pads in 30 mins is a lot. What’s the size of the pad you’re using? I had a miscarriage once, the cramps were very very bad. Bleeding not heavy to the extent that I had to use 2 pads in 30 mins though

So sorry to hear about this. Do get yourself checked to find out what is going on. Take care.

VIP Member

So sorry to hear this... pls consult your gynae to make sure you are okay.

VIP Member

im so sorry for your loss. please take care. consult your gynae.

VIP Member

So sorry to hear that. Best to consult with your gynae asap..

VIP Member

Take care