Empty sac and no heartbeat at week 7

So i had my 2 scan done just to confirm that there was no heartbeat. According to LMP, i am coming to 8 weeks pregnancy. According to the scan, I am 5 weeks. My doctor is worry and from his experience, this is highly a miscarriageas the sac is developing very slow. He did a blood test today which will also determine i will face a miscarriage and schedule a scan next week which deep down i knew it will just be a empty sac. I does not have spotting nor bleeding. I had bloating and indigestion and extreme cramps which require injection and dhapston tablets. He also said that my body sense it is a unhealthy sac and is trying to expel out but couldnt. I am not carrying high hopes as of now but i am not sure if i am making the right decision to take medicine to expel out....

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i feel u! i been through that! wait for 1 more week, ive waited for 2 wks with several scans just to confirm that my baby is not really growing. My baby stuck at 5wks with no hb even at 8wk scan.. in the end i opt for d&c. goodluck!

3y ago

i made my decision yesterday... the blood test shows it is slow growing. same as you stuck at week5..

Hi, Virtual Hugs to you. Please stay strong and go for the next test. Hopefully all good!

TapFluencer

hugs!!!! maybe wait for another week or seek 2nd opinion?stay strong sister!

Hugs!