Bleeding or...

Hi.. does anyone have this kind of discharge at 6 weeks? I went to A&E yesterday because I had very pink mucus discharge. So just to have a peace of mind, I went to get checked. The doctor checked my cervix and did ultrasound too. Seems fine. But today it turns out like this. I do have cramps on and off but not intense.. My next appointment will be next week as doctor wanna check if there's growth or heartbeat. I'm worried as hell since I've had miscarriage before. #advicepls

Bleeding or...
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have my friend be like you please go see doctor immediately , sound like be miscarried

5mo ago

I went for the ultrasound.. everything is safe..with heartbeat🥰

Would love to see update on this as something similar happened to me

5mo ago

i went to A & E to get checked.. cervix is closed & everything is fine.. turns out i have small clots from previous menses that probably still stuck there in the uterus.. and i was bleeding probably bcoz the baby is growing.. i was bleeding again last week too..fresh blood and more than the one shown in picture.. i was 8 weeks.. went to A & E again, everything is fine during ultrasound... saw baby with heartbeat too.. growing well... and the clots in uterus is gone now.. im relieved.. based on my experience here, i suggest u wait for like 2-3 hrs if u experienced any bleeding to see if it stops or continue... if it stops, probably nothing serious.. if it continues with intense cramps, see ur gynae asap.. better to go gynae just to put ur mind at ease ❤️