27 Nov 2019, saddest day of my life..

Hi, I've had bleedings and brown discharge for the past one week, kind of moderate level. Went to the urgent o&g the other night but doctor says its normal and everything is fine. Are there ways to reduce the bleeding or any fruits/foods to consume? Kind of worried. Any advices? UPDATE: Blood was heavier and thicker with cramps like monthly menstruation cycle. Went to the O&G again, the seat was covered with my blood. Turns out, i was in the process of miscarriage. Had to go thru operating theatre; emergency evacuation of the pregnancy tissue as the sac and yolk is stuck in the womb, it didnt flow out with the blood. Worst day of my life ? I pray it will never happen to any pregnant mummies out there. If there's blood, visit gynae no matter how little the blood is.

27 Nov 2019, saddest day of my life..
63 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

😭😭 My heart grieves for you and your baby. I wish I could give you a hug right now. I don’t know what else I can do, so I just prayed that your body will heal, that you will find peace, and that you might have another baby in the future. Please try to get some rest during this time, and be around people you love...

Read more
4y ago

Thank you my dear, i needed to hear this. Appreciate it alot, hugs to you too 😔❤️❤️❤️

*hugs* to you. i know it hurts and tears u up inside. it happened to me too. even when i went to gynae immediately and given a progesterone jab, i still lost my baby. sometimes nothing can help but when it’s just not meant to be, until it’s truly meant to be. take time to heal and take good care.

Sorry for your lost..Speedy revovery🌹 May I know What week were you in when you experience the brown discharge and then miscarriage? I also currently experiencing spotting/brown discharge for the past weeks.. 😞

I’m so sorry that you went through this. Please take it easy on yourself and surround yourself with your loved ones in this trying period. Sending warm hugs your way. ❤️

4y ago

Thank you dear, this was all i needed to hear Hugs ❤️😔

I’m so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage several months ago. Hope you get well soon both physically and emotionally. And may you have your rainbow soon.

Take good care. I went through this before. But after taking care of my health and be positive mind set I got pregnant again after 2 months. I understand how you feel.

4y ago

I'm glad and feel happy for you dear. Thank you for your concern. ❤️

Stay strong k babe. Been through this just like you last year. Your baby is well taken of by Allah. Get well soon aites ❤️❤️

4y ago

I wonder how could you be so strong to face this babe, cause its not easy 😢 thank you my dear for the advices ❤️❤️ In Sya Allah..

I had miscarriage before. I know how you feel. It’s one of the saddest days of my life. God bless you always. Take care of yourself.

4y ago

Thank you, appreciate that you understand this whole situation. Take care too ya 😔❤️

So sorry to hear about your loss. Take all the time you need to rest and heal. I believe your God has bigger plan for you. *Hug*

4y ago

*Hugs* thank you dear, i needed to hear this ❤️❤️❤️😔

VIP Member

Sorry for ur loss. I had miscarriage prior to my both pregnancy too. Dont give mama. Our body probably be more fertile now.

4y ago

Dont give up mama. I know ur feeling as i went thru wat u gg thru now. Prior to miscarriage, i also did 3 times ivfs. Nvr success.. till i try natural.. both my baby is natural conceived.