Early pregnancy just 45 days

Hi All, just today confirmed my pregnancy..this very first time hearing this word of positive after so many negatives.i just want to know wat are foods I can eat n can't eat for 1st trimester.can any one pls share n guide me thanks in advance

42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi all, this is my second PT.. the first PT 2nd line is much lighter than that.. I went to see my OBGYNE but she said i MIGHT be pregnant as my endometrium (Matres) is thick & she cant congratulate me yet until she will see a baby inside my womb. so I need to see her again on April 3 for Ultrasound .. My Last menstruation is January 27 and I might be doing a PT again next week to see if the 2nd line would become darker 🙏🙏🙏 wish me Luck girLs 💕💕💕

Read more
Post reply image
3y ago

may konting dugo kagabi kaya nagpatingin na din ako kay doc kanina. dapat bibili lang ako pampakapit eh. take lang daw pampakapit until nxt visit. April 15 na nxt visit ko instead April 3..

Congratulation! - avoid all raw and not pasteurised foods - prefer whole and fresh foods - reduce processed foods intake - say no to herbal food for now - cut down on sugary, salty and fatty foods - eat everything else in moderation - start folic acids asap Keep a positive mindset, a happy mama, a healthy baby. Take care and God bless you and baby!

Read more
7mo ago

I feel like to eat spicy and sweet food.. how? If not , i cant taste well🤣

Doctor advice- No raw food must be fully cooked Avoid caffeine like coffee or tea No alcohol no smoking Taking folic acid My family and friends advice- No pineapple, watermelon No herbal drink No stingray Cold drink taking in moderation Keep warm Dont eat full mth or wedding cake given by others Congrats !!! 🥰🥰

Read more
2y ago

late to this but why cannot eat full month cake? hahaha I JUST ATE AND DIDNT KNOW!

Congras! I have questions and hope it’s alright to post here ... would it be alright to take tuna mayo sandwich? I’m rather uncertain about mayonnaise and if sliced cheese is okay to eat? So many different answers online, wanted to eat a tuna mayo sandwich last night but ended up dumped it to be safe

Read more
4y ago

I avoid tuna as it is high in mercury. Sometimes i craved for burgers so i had some mayo. It's ok to eat once a while but not all the time. Sliced cheese should be pasteurized so can eat

Congrats! Hope everything goes well in your pregnancy! Make sure you're taking folic acid (even if you haven't seen your gynae yet), and avoid alcohol, raw food (including salad), and cooling foods (such as green papaya, watermelon, green tea, liang teh etc) and caffeine. Hope that helps!

5y ago

Thank u

Congratulations! 💐We are almost same I think, I'm five weeks now. However, I started to do pt by 7dpo until today, because the test line was very light. Now, its really cleared and confirmed. EDD is April 1, 2021.. God bless to us and keep safe!🥰

4y ago

mine was april 30 2021❤️

Congrats dear! Do avoid soy and soy meat, fennel, sesame seeds, fenugreek in your food and avoid Tuna and other allergic foods for you like tomato or brinjol or some fish. Also pineapple, papaya. Drink full cream milk, eat fruits, vegetables and nuts.

Read more
3y ago

bawal po ba ung tomatoe sa first trimister

VIP Member

Everything in moderation should be okay..but avoid alcohol, smoking, raw foods, papaya, caffeine. Coffee in light should be okay if you are craving a lot. Eat a lot of healthy food and nutritious fruits, drink milk ..wish you a happy pregnancy ☺️

Super Mum

Congratulations! Western medicine says everything in moderation. Must take folic acid. No raw / undercooked food, cut down on fish with high Mercury content. Tcm says try to avoid cooling and cold stuff. Bitter gourd in addition to those already mentioned by others.

4y ago

Hindi rin po ba ok kumain ng bitter gourd? 7 weeks preggy here

Hi 🙋‍♀️ congrats and Godbless, enjoy 😉 eating whatever you like at a moderate level. Avoid pineapple and papaya. Wen vomiting starts you can’t eat much either. Every night drink hot milk 🥛 before going to bed it helps you n baby.