Do you think 7:30am is too early for preschool classes to start? It's too early! I need my sleep!

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Usually preschools oprn 7am to 7pm. Thjs allows for parents to drop the kids off before they head to work. Class usually only starts at around 9am. Before that they will have some activities to occupy them and havr breakfast before lessons start proper. Check with ur kids preschool on thr daily schedule

Read more

I think preschool timing should be flexible. Those who need to send their kids there before work can do so at 730am. Others can choose to do it at 10am or so, allowing the kid to have time for a good proper breakfast at home before hand. Wouldn't that be nice?

VIP Member

Yes it's ok. Some parents needs to work early. So early drop off are usually ideal for them. But starting class at 7.30am is wayyyy to early. Maybe 7.30am is the drop off time?

Read more

I'm a sahm so I don't send the boys to school that early. I send about 8.2am earliest and latest at 10am...lol

Depends on how early your child wakes up. Mine wakes up early so 7.30am is ideal for me.

VIP Member

A bit early but I guess it's more for parents who start work around 830 am?

Yea I think it's too early too. But if you have to work then no choice.

VIP Member

Yes! For classes. Ours start at 9

Super Mum

Yes. Which preschool is that ?

Usually breakfast is served at 8pm.