Is It Too Early To Buy Baby Clothes ?

hello mommies ! this is my first pregnancy & ofcourse im very excited and anxious 😂 ive started buying baby clothes while im only in 11 weeks i guess im too excited but i think its too early isnt it. at what months do you start buying new born clothes ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Haha I know the excitement! but I think too early. I only started buying the big ticket items in the 3rd tri. Small items I mostly bought online nearing EDD. Didn't buy many baby clothes also cz got alot as gifts, still have some unworn cz baby grows fast! For now u can just browse and compare prices.

Read more

It's normal to get excited! I started buying early too. Clothes don't expire, so no worries buying them early. Just keep them aside and only wash them about 2 to 3 weeks before edd? Throughout my whole pregnancy, and even now 2 month pp, I'm still looking and buying baby clothes constantly 😂

lol understand cos is 1st pregnancy sure will be excited as you see those little clothes you will not resist it esp got promotion... but ofcos the best is when u know the gender more easy for you to buy. Rem dont buy too many as baby grow really fast.

Sounds really early. Am going 22wks and i only have my surprise box from mothercare 😂😂

TapFluencer

third trimester is better to buy baby items n set up baby bag for delivery

U can browse or do window shopping and get them as soon as u know the gender

Late 2nd trimester might be a good time to get all the baby items.

TapFluencer

🤱i started buying towards end of 2nd trimester

bought baby clothes when I knw the gender

after I've found out the gender