Resigning From Work

It's such a very big decision that I've ever made in my life. I quit my work because I couldn't tolerate with stress at work anymore. ? Dr. said it is because of hormonal and she also advised me to get enough rest and I decided to quit. Yeah.. After all, baby and mama's health is much much more important than money at this time. Pray for me!

6 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

i also make a big decision when resign from my work. now already 3 weeks after my resignation and i just take care my baby. well, so hard to be the housewife when u used to have your own money. haha.. everyday thinking what should i do to help my husband.

I feel the same way too, i already took 1 month plus unpaid leave.. And until now still not ready to work again.. I feel so stress.. Resigning is a very big decision since i have a lot of commitment..

nevermind Mommy.. everything will be find. it is hard at the beginning but keep positive.. u and ur baby health is all that matters atm.. rest well Mommy

It's okay.. Don't be so hard on yourself. Focus on taking care of yourself and your baby. You can do this 💪🏻

You made the best decision in order to take care of your baby and yourself. Everything will be alright!

takpe mummy .. kalau dh tertulis rezeki kita kt tpt lain .. ada laa tu .. jaga diri baik2 ..