Can someone tell me how to eat or drink coconut oil as I bought Nutiva, Organic Coconut Oil, and Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Extra Thick Rolled Oats and Nutiva, Organic Chia Seed, Black how to consume? Thank you very much for your help~

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You can add VCO to food or drink. Also can use it to cook/fried food or use it for baking. With the ingredients that you have, perfect for overnight oats. Youbcan search online for many wonderful recipes. Simple one will be Milk/Soya milk/ Almond milk (which ever u like) with original flavour yoghurt, add rolled oats, chia seed, honey to taste, add your favourite fruits. It will be a perfect breastfast. It is a milk booster for some too.

Read more

u have the ingredients for overnight oats. just put everything together and add some milk or water. for a sweet taste, add honey and fruits/raisins. if u like crunch, add chopped nuts. i like to add milo powder or chocolate powder too. delish...

VIP Member

U can use VCO to pan fried food, it's also healthy and good for LO to consume too. I normally just put it inside milo and drink together. You can use chia seed and oats to make the overnight yogurt desserts.

Read more
8y ago

May I know how to make the overnight desserts?

Besides the above suggestions, u can add coconut oil to your rice or your soup. My family loves the rice cooked with coconut oil. Alternatively, u can add everything to milo too, tastes good and easy!

add a spoonful of coconut oil into your meals and drinks. It can be added into any and everything. chia seeds can add in your salads, drinks, cereals too.

VIP Member

For Coconut Oil, i will mix one tablespoon in my milo for breakfast. Meal time i will mix one tablespoon with my rice. It taste just like nasi lemak!

I take coconut oil just by itself. 2 spoonful every morning. for chia seeds, just soak in water and drink when it becomes jelly like

VIP Member

2 spoonful every morning with empty stomach