7th month

should i be pangtang or not? Thursday i got dinner reservations and they want me to bring baby(3mths+) along but now is 7th month, my mom say she worry later "dirty" things follow baby or disturb her or even she cries at night etc. bc by right cannot let baby go home so late during 7th month de. how ah? wuld it be OK to bring her and wipe her clean before she sleeps?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well I don't believe this kinda stuffs but my husband does. So he got a amulet for my baby. Try not to bring baby out after sunset tho. Old tales are because babies are the purest so they may see things we don't. But I think it can also be after sunset ppl will be burning incense and all, so the air not so good for baby to breathe. Indoors I suppose okay.

Read more

Haha, not I want to pang dang, but my little niece did acted weird when we brought her downstairs. We bring her into the lift n she started crying crazy n shivering. Got out of lift back home she stopped but can tell she is frightened n had nightmares. 😅

Read more

If pangtang don't bring baby out.. Follow your heart.. Better be safe then sorry we don't want the baby to keep crying midnight and don't know what wrong with the baby. If really no choice need to bring then.. Reach home clean the baby feet n face

If you pangtang/believe then advised best not to bring out. I don't bring my baby out often till she turns 5-6mths old, except for doc appt. Esp 7th month

Hi, it completely depends from person to person. According to me if you are taking care of the hygiene of the baby, it should be fine

VIP Member

I think is fine la. 7th months or not, will Still have. So just wipe clean after come back will do. Don’t go home too late.

VIP Member

Yes esp 7th month it's best not to unless you can try and leave earlier. Then again wedding dinners usually start late!

I would leave the baby to my parent or in law... the dinner might be too noisy for 3months old infant as well

Super Mum

Up to individual beliefs! But since you posted this means you are not comfortable with it so best not to go?

VIP Member

if u pantang then don't bring. for me I feel that it's better to believe ma, haha no harm believing