Sesi Tanya Pakar bersama Dr. Junie Khoo Yu-Yen, Pakar Runding Klinikal Onkologi

Sesi Tanya Pakar kini kembali lagi dan kali ini kami bawakan kepada anda seorang pakar khas iaitu Dr. Junie Khoo Yu-Yen Pakar Runding Klinikal Onkologi, Beacon Hospital. Tanya segala persoalan anda berkaitan dengan Apa itu Kanser Payudara & Cara Mengesannya di ruangan komen bawah dan semua persoalan akan dijawab oleh pakar kami pada Khamis, 4 Februari 2021 jam 2.30 petang. *NOTA : Segala persoalan diluar topik akan dipadam atau tidak akan dijawab.

Sesi Tanya Pakar bersama Dr. Junie Khoo Yu-Yen, Pakar Runding Klinikal Onkologi
33 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

If I've already recovered previously from breast cancer what are the chances of it reoccurring?

3y ago

That would depend on the type of breast cancer, stage of cancer, and the treatment that you had. Talk to your oncologist. We would advise regular follow up and assessments eg blood tests/scans to make sure that the disease has not recurred.

Sekiranya saya disahkan ada kanser, bolehkah saya mendapat pendapat kedua oleh doctor lain?

3y ago

Yes. Getting a second opinion is commonly practiced and it is your right as a patient to consult.

VIP Member

Hi doc, is it true that women who do not breastfeed face higher risk of breast cancer?

3y ago

Yes, those that have never been pregnant, and/or never breast fed are considered a risk factor for getting breast cancer

Hello Doctor. Can i still breastfeed my baby if i found out that i have breast cancer?

3y ago

We usually do not advocate breast feeding when you have breast cancer, especially if you are having chemotherapy as the drug can get into the milk that you will be feeding the baby

How much does it cost for the breast cancer treatment in private ? ( rough estimate)

3y ago

That would depend on stage of disease and type of breast cancer.

Hi Dr. "Kanser payudara dari keturunan". Adakah kenyataan ini benar atau mitos?

3y ago

There are some breast cancers that are associated with certain type of mutation in the genes, and that could be inherited.

Hi Doctor. May i know what is the early sign of breast cancer?

Mak saya ada kanser, adakah ini makna nya saya pun akan dapat kanser?

3y ago

There is a higher chance for you to have cancer if your mother had cancer. But it does not mean you would definitely get cancer. Do screening to detect

VIP Member

Hi Dr, how often should we do self-examination for breast lumps?

3y ago

montly after menses 7 days. Look in mirror and inspect if there are any new changes as well before you do examination

VIP Member

wht causes of the bloatedness in mums suffering cancer??