What does your average weekend look like?

For us Saturday morning we send our daughter to day care, then we pick her for lunch and post that we go visit friends. Sunday morning we go horse riding, visit the library for story telling session and to pick up new stack of books, maybe to the museum and then lunch followed by family dinner with extended family.

What does your average weekend look like?
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I am home on my break from work, a common weekend consists of pure family time. Movies, arcade, restaurants, games, parks and laughter (along with the kids arguing, yelling and screaming lol). Group hugs. Beach, snorkeling and freediving with the eldest in hope to bring home some fresh seafood for everybody (she’s pretty good too). Barbecues YES, delicious food cooked and prepared by yours truly. Everybody almost chews their fingers off when daddy’s home hahaha. Ahhh I’ll be home soon 😔

Read more

It's more like a routine weekend for us unless it's a long weekend. For a normal weekend Saturday, we will wake up late and go for brunch then go to our parent house to spend time with them till after dinner then go home. On Sunday we will do some marketing and stock up our groceries for the week follow by spending sometime at the park ensuring that we spend quality time together as a family without touching our mobile phone.

Read more

weekends are usually spent with family and extended family. we could be going to the outskirt in malaysia, to the park and beach for picnics, catching exhibitions or just home reading, and playing jigsaws.

VIP Member

Weekends r like more routine for us wake up late we hv our brunch n eveng bringing my kid to some fun day playground n hv dinner outside back to home ..

VIP Member

Saturday we go for some enrichment class for the little one, a good dinner. Sunday is Swimming day.

VIP Member

Spend time with my family - maybe staycation for a treat

VIP Member

Piano lessons, tuition, church, cafe hopping(:

Family time.. kids activities.

nice!!