Working mom

Just reflecting on my day ?? I'm here to show you that it's possible to raise businesses and babies! When you have dreams to make a reality, you've to get out on your own way and do what it takes to achieve them! A lot of pple ask how I make time to read, plan my day, clean, cook, take care of my babies, etc. — But to me it's not making the time! It's not a chore, it's what I do. It's MY JOB. I wake up an hour before my family or stay up an hour late to do the few things it takes to keep my business going— because there honestly isn't much to social media side. ? Most days, the house is a wreck. My to do list is endless. Yet, I still manage to check in with my team and make a post on social media. I've decided : This year will be bettering my life, — becoming a better mother and wife. Crushing goals and dreams and running with babes that wants the same! While also, putting my marriage and family before all else. Make a CHOICE to make a CHANGE. Only YOU can make that happen! ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Everything lies in your inner will to make your dreams happen. Nothing is perfect in this world but so Long as your heart and your mind are aligned, you can achieve miracles! Keep on creating beautiful Changes in your life and inspiring others along the way : )

VIP Member

Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. Your story encourages me to reach for my goals. Thanks

Thanks for sharing this. I believe the strong will is key to achieving what we want in life. :)

Indeed, it all boils down to determination and belief. Thanks for sharing the good vibes x

Thank you for sharing :) I agree and resonate so much with you too! Cheers!

VIP Member

So inspiring. I hope I can be like this too!

Wow, Bella! You are a super-mum indeed!